Tuesday, January 22, 2013

MOUSSE BAKING KIT


This morning was going to be a lazy one. I thought I’d stay in bed a little longer as I couldn’t hear the screeching of two kids. I was casually going through my emails on my phone when I received an email stating I was selected to trial a very first Mousse Cake baking kit.

What it didn’t say was what brand it was. I thought it was important so being cheeky I thought they might have an image that would give it away. They of course were a step ahead of me, just an image of a piece of cake. By the time I got out of bed the doorbell rang and what do I see?  A package and inside my baking kit J

They want us to provide valuable feedback on a product made by a leading brand that just hasn’t hit the shelves yet. In fact, it is the feedback I give along with others that will influence the final development of the product.

A few simple steps and we had the cake in the oven baking. I love involving my kids in the kitchen so they were my little helpers today.

Well the end result:
It was a fantastic moist cake with a delicious chocolate mousse. The mousse is what the highlight of the cake was. The only thing is you need to buy fresh cream.



So do you think you would buy fresh cream for a baking kit? With that taste I sure would. This trial actually taught me not to judge so quickly. One of the questions from the review were: Which baking mix brand does it fit with? I chose Green's from the list of White Wings, Betty Crocker, Donna Hay, Adriano Zumbo Coles Brand, Green's and Woolworths Select. There are certain things I would never consider buying in a 'no name brand' but others that I don't really care about. Any no name brands that you swear by? Let's see what it actually was. I will be sharing once I find out myself. 

If you would also like to be part of this trialling team go to: www.brandpower.com.au

They have uncensored rating and reviews, product and recipe watch.

Please don’t forget to put my email address:

ser_yem@hotail.com in the person who referred you section.

3 comments:

  1. ellerine saglik beceriklim. it looks yum malesef buralarda bunlardan olmadigi icin yapamiyorum.

    bu arada if there is any easy curry recipes you know do share:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kiz canin currymi cekti :) Bir daha yaptigimda resmini cekyimde koyayim. Anyone in particular? Tikka Masala is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh meryemim sorma:) hep cekiyor ama yapabildigim malzeme olarak 1 tane var. hep malzeme eksikligi yuzunden yapamiyorum. usak kucuk biyer o yuzden sauce felan bulamiyorum and spices.

    ReplyDelete